Thursday, February 2, 2012

IMAGINE THAT....YOU WANNA LEARN TO TATTOO

First and foremost...HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!! Your oh so gracious host is back after battling a bout with semi retardation and account info forgetfulness....So lately I seem to get about five phone calls a week from people who want to be an apprentice.Tattooing is not for everyone,it's not a job,a career or a hobby......it quite literally is a lifestyle. So if you are lookin to be a famous rock star buy a fuckin guitar not a tattoo machine please.I know,all the artists on t.v. look so cool and so happy,they get all the chicks or guys and they have cool friends and wild parties.......GUESS WHAT STUPID,THAT IS NOT HOW MOST OF US LIVE!!!!! I work my ass off seven days a week so I can pay my bills and strive for a better life,I get yelled at all the time about why the hell am I always at work and not home with my family where I should be..sure summertime tattoo artists are livin high on the hog but come December we are almost all contemplating robbing banks or washing windows.ba ha ha ha still sound like the life for you?????? here is the reality,if you are not inlove with tattooing,don't bother.If you are not willing for the next couple years of your life to sacrifice everything to the gods of tattooing...go away!!!! If in your heart...you know that this is what you were meant for,start by drawing your little ass off,hang out in a few tattoo shops until you find the artist that you want to become,someone who can teach you...someone you respect and someone who will treat you with respect!!!!Apprenticing can be a nightmare full of verbal abuse,seemingly senseless tasks and a whole hell of a lot of frustration...you will be hungry,broke and the lowest person in the shop......until you find yourself and assert yourself and prove that you are one of us.....THEN MY SON...THE TATTOO GODS JUST MIGHT SMILE DOWN ON YOU...or you'll just get strung out and end up tattooing for dope until you kill yourself!!!!! ha ha ha ha honestly you have to give all of yourself to this and even then it might not be enough.So remember this,before you fuck off your schooling,or quit your job at the mall. to all you future artists out there,my hat goes off to you,hang in there and enjoy every minute of it....and to all you future scratchers......I'd say I hate you but I make a lot of money covering up your garbage.....SO ROCK THE FUCK OUTTA THAT PIPE AND THAT GUITAR STRING SON,THAT SHIT LOOKS NICE!!!! BA HA HA IDIOT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment