Sunday, September 5, 2010

DEADLINE TATTOO'S first BLOG Post!

Thanks to my amazingly talented cousin Sean we have a blog. I don't want to speak for him but I know that I am really fucking excited to get things moving. This is going to be a place where I can give you a direct feed into what is going on with DEADLINE. We are going to be posting up videos of tattooing, piercing and body modification. We are going to be posting up video of the crazy shit that happens to us on a daily basis that is too strange not to be true. Thanks to all of you who have been supporting of myself and Tony since day one and a long time before that. Give us some feedback and let us know what you think. We want your input and ideas along the way..... This is an open blog so please make sure to comment on the posts that we make. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment