Monday, September 13, 2010

remembering loved ones

Well folks,this one is hittin close to home today.I'm sittin here with tears in my eyes because I just found out my grandma died.Ofcourse bein the kind of person I am I instantly started workin on a tattoo to remember her by.You see,my grams was scottish so what better to symbolize her passing than the funeral bagpipes being played.I find when i get tattooed or do tattoos in remembrance,it truly takes this art form to a new level.Something about the pain soothes my mind and something about the blood ties me to the tattoo and its meaning.Nothing else on earth can do that for me.When I tattoo people who want to remember someone,I feel their pain,i feel tied to them and honored to be a part of something so personal and so important.I actually feel like i'm having a positive affect on someones life.God,I love that!!!! Tattoos go so much deaper than some people out there will ever fathom.As for me and mine,We understand the magick of this thing called TATTOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment